Revision of February 26, 2015.
1. General provisions
1.1. Site kzr-va.net used VAC Air Astana VA (hereinafter - VAC) in order to collect statistical information about flights, committed users online and offline.
1.2. The site is a non-profit, and is designed to enhance professional knowledge and skills of pilots using flight simulators.
1.3 VAC's Fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- Airbus 319
- Airbus 320
- Airbus 321
- Boeing 757-200
- Boeing 767-300
- Embraer 190
2.1. User (further - Pilots) of virtual airlines http://kzr-va.net (hereinafter - ACARS) can be any persons who have reached 13 years of age, provided that they are using it correctly, in accordance with these rules.
3. Client software
3.1. Pilots are required to use only approved software to enable communication with the ACARS. By authorized software are client programs kACARS Free, CAVacars.
3.2. Pilots can use any flight simulator, including, but not limited to: FS2002, FS2004, FSX, Prepar3D and X-plane.
4. Join to Air Astana VA
4.1. Each pilot has the right to have only one account (login) on the site kzr-va.net.
4.2. When you register on the site, pilots must use only English transcription of his name and surname.
4.3. After registration, the candidate is required to register on the forum and at the earliest possible time, send your resume to
4.4. To start the flight, the pilot must pass the practical exam. The exam is held in Almaty (UAAA) and including piloting a VOR and NDB.
5. Operations of flights using ACARS
5.1. Pilots have the right to fly using ACARS system on your own.
5.2. All flights are carried out in line with the network connection IVAO or offline.
5.3. Callsign used by the pilot when connecting to the network IVAO, must match code and flight operated under VAC schedule.
5.4. Each registered pilot must perform flights according to published on the website routes at least 1 time per month. In the absence of en-route for more than 30 days, the pilot HAC shall notify the Air Astana VA about the reasons for failure to inform the flight and when he/she is going to continue to fly. Such notice shall be sent to the pilot via the feedback form no later than one month has elapsed, during which no operations are conducted.
5.5. If the notice was not sent in time, the administration of Air Astana VA has the right to delete an account of the pilot from the site without any further notice or explanation. Re-registration of the pilot will be carried out only after ascertaining the reasons for not doing earlier flight and the lack of timely notification to the Administration. Re-registration may be denied without explanation.
5.6. To perform operations using ACARS pilot must install on your computer meets the client part, customize it by entering your registration number on the account Air Astana VA and password to access the system. Also, the pilot is required to set up a connection to the site http://kzr-va.net in client-side independently. Need help setting is in the heart of the pilot's profile.
5.8. Before the scheduled flight, the pilot is required to post in the application for its implementation. Applications are placed while watching the flight schedules of VAC system ACARS in advance, before the flights.
5.9. Flight operations using ACARS should be in the following order:
1. Starting flight simulator
2. Selecting the airport of departure and parking
3. Select the type of aircraft
4. Download the parking lot and in the selected airport with the engine off and set the parking brake
5. Connection to the IVAO (when the flight online)
6. Download the client side ACARS to collect flight information
7. Activate the client side ACARS
8. Selection of flight for the flight by entering the flight code in the appropriate field of the client and automatically search for it in the database ACARS
9. Enabling data collection (usually via keystrokes Start Flight in the client side)
10. Doing of the flight, landing and taxiing to parking
11. Shutting down the engines of the aircraft
12. Disconnect from the network IVAO (when the flight online)
13. Stop collecting data on the client side ACARS
14. Sending of the client part of the data collected on the site of flying Air Astana VA
After completing these steps, the pilots have the right to disable the client part and/or simulator.
5.10. VAC pilots are allowed to perform not more than 4 flights a month to charter flights, using the aircraft is not included in the Fleet of VAC. In this case, it is imperative to add letters "C" at the end of the callsign.
5.11 Pilots VAC able to make an unlimited number of flights per month, using the freight aircraft within and outside of the Fleet of VAC. In this case, it is imperative to add letters "F" at the end of aircraft callsign.
6. Special conditions
6.1. Pilots using the ACARS system shall be prohibited:
- When registering cause incorrect and fictitious information
- Use time acceleration mode in the simulator during flight
- Use other people's records in the ACARS system for flight
- Use of unauthorized software in terms of client-side to collect and provide flight information
- Use for the flight type of aircraft, other than specified in the schedule of the flight or diploma program
- Putting flightsimulator pause longer than 3 minutes in total for the entire duration of the flight
- Edit and modify any PIREP's data before sending it to the site Air Astana VA
- Sending PIREP in manual mode (otherwise negotiated separately with the commander F/S)
- To operate in other than the scheduled time with a difference of more than 60 minutes on the regular flights between the cities, where at any given day of the week there is more than one flight
- To operate in other than the scheduled time with a difference of more than 180 minutes for flights between the cities, where at any given day there is only one flight
- Optionally change the route when a certain flight except for the alternate care
- To carry out flight on a different route than the one specified for this flight. This does not apply to the flight plan. The flight plan can be modified by the pilot, at its discretion based on current conditions
- Flying using aircraft to pilot that there are certain limitations rated pilot, not having corresponding rating
- The flight without advance requisition flight.
6.2. Pilots can perform special flights, such as distilled aircraft, training other pilots, aerial photography, charter flights, aerial reconnaissance, etc. system using ACARS. For this purpose, the pilots placed a special application for a flight at least 1 day prior to the flight. A special application is placed via the feedback form. The application indicates the voyage, the expected amount of beads, route, type of aircraft and the planned flight level/altitude, the planned number of passengers or the weight of the shipment.
6.3. VAC administration is considering an application for special flights and confirms the acceptance and application of special flights to the schedule via email WAC pilots who placed a request. The administration VAC makes special flights to VAC schedule before the pilots of these flights.
6.4. PIREPs placed pilots after the flight can not be accepted, if the administration of Air Astana VA found a violation of these Rules on flights, as well as under the following conditions:
- the presence of the vertical velocity at the time of touchdown over -400 feet per minute or more landing G 1.8;
- Performance passenger flight using the aircraft cargo class and vice versa;
- The flight for the aircraft class other than what is provided for scheduled flights;
- Incorrect indication of the amount of fuel used during the flight (for example, the idea of number of fuel in pounds instead of kilograms);
- Operation of a deviation from the flight departure time of the flight schedule more than the maximum permissible deviation for the type of flight;
- Operation of the flight on days in which the flight schedule is not provided;
- The use of the aircraft call sign in the network IVAO, other than code and flight number, schedule provided;
- Implementation of the voyage to the deviation of the route at the points of departure and arrival except where necessary care to the alternate.
7. Incentives and sanctions for pilots
7.1. Pilots flying WAC Air Astana VA network IVAO, must comply with the rules for operations in IVAO.
7.2. In case of violation of the conditions laid down in this Regulation, pilots can be subjected to the following sanctions:
- Written warning
- Temporary deactivation of your account for up to 14 days
- Temporary deactivation of your account for up to 30 days
- Temporary deactivation of your account for up to 90 days
- Deleting your account
7.3 In the case of the administration of sanctions Air Astana VA determines the severity of violations/offenses pilot and make an appropriate decision, declared by the pilot in writing via email with the reasons sanctions.
7.4. Pilots complying with these rules, and the rules for operations in IVAO can be encouraged in the following ways:
- Memorable diplomas for accident-free flight hours with the relevant announcement on the site www.kzr-va.net
- Memorable diplomas for the timeliness of flights on schedule with the relevant announcement on the site www.kzr-va.net
- Gifts from the VAC Air Astana VA for services to the airline and the community of virtual pilots of Kazakhstan with the relevant announcement on the site www.kzr-va.net
8.1. All matters not regulated by these Rules shall be addressed to the administration of the site Air Astana VA via the e-mail
8.2. The management reserves the right to make final decisions on each issue, as well as the right to make changes to these rules in its sole discretion